Tuesday, April 24, 2012

About me


I want to study about visual communication design, because I want to learn 
manyarea about visual design.  I liked  when I was middle school student.
Sometimes I drewpicture, but it is just my hobby. I decided my major to art
 when I was high school student.
Art is comprised of many variety of disciplines. I have to decide what do I 
want to learn.Eventually, I was determined to learn visual communication 
design. I still want to learn avariety of design. Design is so interesting for 
me, because I can express my thinking andfeeling without limitation. Visual 
communication design need to have good skill usingcomputer programs, but 
I can not use well with computer. I worry about that I will dowell this class.
After learning this class, I will like to learn design.

No comments:

Post a Comment